Bee Writing Competition 2017
Download the bee competition flyer as a PDF here
- The promoter is: Bee Team PTY LTD whose registered office is at 115 Maud Street, Florida, Johannesburg.
- Employees of Bee Team PTY LTD or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Entries must be sent by email to: email@example.com with the essay and the entrants name and school. Multiple entries are allowed per person, each essay is considered an individual entry.
- Closing date for entry will be 17 February 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize for each winner are as follows: First prize: R500, second prize: R250, third prize: R150.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prizes are not transferable. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen as the best essay on any honey bee related topic as per the criteria: a. Originality (25%) b. Insight (25%) c. Powerful expression (25%) d. Advocacy for Honey Bees (25%).
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entries must be the original work of the entrant and not previously published anywhere else. Any plagiarism will automatically disqualify an entry. Every entry must be unique and written by the entrant.
- The winner agrees that the Bee Team may use his/her entry in any publicity material. No personal data relating to the entrants will be used and will not be disclosed to a third party, except for the purposes of announcing the winners of the competition.